The Priapus Shot is a non-surgical treatment that harvests platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your own blood and then re-injects the super-charged plasma back into your body to help repair, regenerate and rejuvenate the penis. The P-Shot is a medically proven, safe and effective treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) and impotence which improves sexual performance and sexual wellness.
- Stronger, firmer erections
- Easier to achieve and maintain erections (i.e., improved sexual stamina)
- Increased penile length and girth
- Improvement in or the resolution of penile curvature from Peyronie’s Disease
- Resolution of penile pain with erection
- Increased sensitivity in the penis
- Better overall blood flow to the penis.
The P-Shot improves blood flow to the penis and restores the ability to achieve longer and stronger erections. The growth factors in PRP rejuvenate existing blood vessels and stimulate the production of new ones which significantly improves blood flow to the penis, and good blood flow is essential to erectile function.
PRP therapy is a type of stem cell therapy as it stimulates the growth of new cells in erectile tissues which can potentially increase the girth and length of your penis size.
- How Long Does the P-Shot Procedure Take to Perform? The PRP injection is performed in our office. It should take about 60 minutes from start to finish but we do usually allow a little extra time. You may drive yourself home after the procedure.
- When Can I Resume Sexual Activity After the P-Shot® Procedure? You may resume sexual activity about 4 hours after the procedure on the same day.
- What Are the Potential Side Effects of the P-Shot®? Since PRP is extracted from your blood, there are few and only minor potential side effects. These include minor bleeding or bruising, swelling, and very rarely infection.
- Does the Procedure Hurt? Patients experience little to no pain. A medical professional will apply local anesthetic cream on the area and wait for it to take effect before administering the injections.
- How Long Does Each Shot Last? The effects of the shots typically last up to 8-10 months.